Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Devin!



Last Friday, the 25th was Devin's Birthday! I know I'm a little late but work is pretty crazy up here. We barley have two seconds to sit during the day! Luckily I had a few minutes today! But Devin had a great birthday! He got a big foam love sac, some t-shirts and shorts, the grilling bible, a season of the Simpson's on dvd, and a new life jacket for boating. After a visit from the birthday fairy and an afternoon of work we went to Logan to see the new Batman movie which we loved and would recommend everyone go see it! I was a slacker and forgot to take pictures so I just picked some adorable ones of the birthday boy instead!

1 comment:

natalie brady said...

Cute blog! You're doing better than I am, I still haven't done a post for Nicholas's birthday yet. Hopefully soon!