Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my Birthday! Yay! I'm officially 21! Devin and I both had school all day today so we celebrated my birthday yesterday! Devin planned the whole day for us! First we went cross country skiing! It was really fun! I had never been before but I really liked it! Plus it was a pretty good workout! Then we came home got some lunch and then went to see Bride Wars! I really liked it...not as much as I thought I would have but it's hard to completely enjoy a chick flick when your husband doesn't care much for it! After the movie we went out to dinner at Tepanyaki! I LOVED IT! Not only was it entertaining but it was so yummy! Basically I've had the best birthday ever because I have the best husband in the world! Yay!!!




2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Kara Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had such a fun b-day celebration! See you at school tomorrow!

TJ and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!!! I am so excited to see you on Saturday! Love You!