Saturday, December 5, 2009

edward or jacob?

My friend Sarah and her sister hosted the best New Moon party!! All my friends from school went and had a blast! We had some awesome food, took pictures with Edward, and watched Twilight before we left for the midnight premier of New Moon! Which was the BEST movie ever! I don't think that since I was actually 13 I have felt that giggly and giddy! We were all torn all night trying to decide if we were team Edward or Jacob! Very hard decision haha! I sure can't wait until Eclipse comes out!




Our Team Edward shirts!

We loved Jacob too though...couldn't leave him out!

We got all glammed up for the night!


Me and Kenz...miss her!

1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

Great Minds do think alike:)! That night was so much fun, I'm so glad I left on a BANG! I'm such a loser I went and saw that movie two more times:P.
Sorry I never texted you about my job! I'll have to fill you in on why. I'm so confuzed about what i should be doing right now~Sigh~
I miss you so much too! Love you!