Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Birthday's

Birthday's galore for the Brady's!
We just got to celebrate Alex and Kristen's birthdays. And as our pictures will show...we had some CRAZY fun! Thursday we went to Tyler and Kristen's for Alex's 3rd birthday party! Then Friday we threw Kristen a party at mom and dad's! We tried to incorporate all of Kristen's favorite things
...adventure...pictures...yummy food...and lots of laugh's! After a jazzy photo shoot we went on our mini version of The Amazing Race. Krist, Ty & I were on a team ( the winning team might I add :)) and we raced against Benjamin, Kate & Devin!
It was so fun, I just love my family!









Team T Double K! We mean business!






Team BDK! They put up a good fight!


1 comment:

Jamie & Darren said...

this looks so fun! i love it! look i even made a post are you proud of me??