Friday, March 2, 2012

love.hate

I feel like people usually have a love or hate relationship with Las Vegas.
Most people I have talked to either love.love.love going to Vegas or avoid it like the black plague. I have always been quite fond of it. It is a very nice change of pace from good ole Provo Utah. ....however..... This week I was not loving Vegas so much. Devin had the luxury of going there for work, which left me home...alone! I'm not going to lie I am a scaredy cat. Over the last (almost) 4 years of being married to that kid I have only had to spend the night away from him a few times. I am not ashamed to admit that on those rare occasions I slept at my moms house. Well I decided to be brave this week. I avoided every knock that came to our door and probably double our electricity bill becuase I had everylight on at all times but I did it, and am quiet proud of myself! :)
Working hard......

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Good Job! Don't know if I would have been brave enough!