Sunday, November 9, 2008

Utah Jazz Game!

On Friday Devin and I went to the Jazz game with Taryn and
Troy. It was tonsof fun! There was a little bit of traffic but we made
on time for tip off!

Plus the Jazz won the game! I was a little disappointed with t
he Jazz dancers,
however. All they did was dance in a circle the whole
time and occasionally did something together
So Taryn and I were a
little bummed because, lets be honest here, my favorite

part of sporting events is the half time and quarter break performances
.

So the Jazz bear was shooting t-shirts from the court and
we caught one!!! Now you have to realize we had been trying
to get stuff thrown to us all night by the people going up and
down the isles. It wasn't until the bear shot us a shirt
from the actual court floor! Plus we were in the nose bleed
section and had to kinda had to fight the kids in front of
us for it...in a good way! Taryn loved the shirt so she had to
model it for us! Plus she is going to be stoked that she is
on the famous Devin and Kara blog!

Here we are at the game! Troy was hiding behind Devin
in the picture! So his knee made a debut for us!! It was so
much fun! The people around us probably thought that
Taryn and I were on a date and that Devin and Troy were
on one. It was kind of a girls and guys night out only...together!
Whatever it was it was a blast!!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I wasn't going to check the famous blog before I went to bed...I thought there is no way she would post anything...AND YOU DID!!!! And it had my pictures on it!!! Ya whoo....I am becoming famous in the blog world!! Haha I am loving it each and everyday haha!! Loved the game thanks once again!

Jamie Perucci said...

taryn is pretty famous in the blogging world hah. this is so cute i'm glad you guys had a girls night, boys night out!