Monday, December 29, 2008

Devin and I had an amazing first Christmas! Of coarse we spent more than we should! But hey might as well while we can right! haha! We has Christmas eve dinner with my parents and grandma Jake and Grandma and Grandpa Brady! Then we opened our pj's from my mom and dad! Then we went to another Christmas eve dinner at Devin's parents! Then we went to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork! We opened our presents at Midnight! We decided to make that our new tradition! And I made Christmas stockings for the two of us this year! It took me a while because I has to sew it all by had but I was very proud of how they turned out!
I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! This is by far the best one I've ever had because I was able to spend it with Devin and with all of our family!




3 comments:

natalie brady said...

What cute stockings! You did a great job! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Tyler and Kristen said...

Your stockings look just professional?! I was going to make one for Alex, but it got daunting and I decided against it. Wow, Kara! Sounds like you all had a great Christmas, we wish we could have been there! Love you guys and miss you guys, and still waiting for that email! teasing!

Holly said...

I love your blog and especially the stockings you made!