Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like CHRISTMAS!

Devin and I were thinking about getting a real Christmas tree this year for our first tree! But we don't have any room at all for it! So instead we went to Micheal's Craft and bought a little one and just put it on our table! I'm not going to lie...I love it! And yes those presents under the tree have been there since we bought the tree because Devin has already found out everything he is getting so I had to wrap them in hopes that he'll forget all about them...yeah small hopes but still it's the thought!






These are two of my favorite decorations we got this year! The santa we got on sale for way cheap and it's so cute! Unfortunately the snow is getting so deep that is poor little face keeps getting covered!
The nativity is from my grandma and grandpa Brady! Grandpa carves each of the grandkids something for Christmas each year! This year it was that cute nativity! It's so cute but so cool because all the pieces fit together like a puzzle inside the manger!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I want to come and see your tree!!!

TJ and Stephanie said...

One of my favorite presents this year was Grandpa's nativity too! You also can't go wrong with sweet Grandma Jake's towels and gummies!

All About Austins said...

I LOVE the Santa! I found your blog! :D Hope you don't mind if I read up on how things are going with you! Merry Christmas!