Monday, March 9, 2009

BYU BALLET





I have been bugging Devin to take me to the ballet for quiet a while now! He hasn't been to excited about it and is really good at avoiding it! So lucky me, Devin had to go to a show for one of his classes so I finally got to go to the ballet! My friend from school, Kenzie, came with Devin and I! It was so much fun! The production was a double feature of Romeo and Juliet and West side story! Both were really good. I think I liked West side story better because it was a little more upbeat! They had Romeo and Juliet as the second half of the show so Devin, along with a group of guys sitting next to us that had come to support a friend all fell asleep. It was hilarious! Kenzie and I couldn't stop laughing! We tried to get a picture but it was too dark and we couldn't turn the flash on! So I was able to see the ballet and Devin was able to have a great nap so we both came out happy!!

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

WHAT??!! You have short bangs?! I'm trying to remember your hair when I saw you today..... hmm Were they pulled back or am I seriously that big of a lame-o? They look adorable though! Love ya!

KeNzIE said...

Best night ever:)