Monday, March 9, 2009

I've Found My Match!



So a few years back I realized that I was exceptionally good at leg wrestling. We came to this conclusion when I was able to beat my brothers, minus Sam who would probably win right of the bat....but I'll just tell people he is too scared to try! So over the past few years I have wrestled and won all of our guys friends that I met down at Snow and my adorable Husband. (Don't tell anyone though Devin is a little sensitive about the losing to a girl part) :) So when I became friend with Kenzie we both were randomly talking about it and apparently we were both undefeated champs. So this last Saturday we were having a game night and decided that we needed to wrestle each other. Well lets just say...I finally found my match. Kenzie won...she said I put up a good fight but lets be honest...She is one tough girl!!! So I am not undefeated anymore, but at least I can still beat all the men I know!!

4 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Kara your so cute! You definitely put up a battle! I really thought i was going to lose for a second while wrestling! That was such a fun night, minus the allergic reaction we both had! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey! We need to Harry Potter very soon!
-Sarah :)

TJ and Stephanie said...

ohhhh She must be a toughie! I don't think I have beat you since I was probably like 5 so that would have meant you were 2 1/2! hahaha to funny!!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

can't wait to see you guys!!! we will have to plan some fun meals and activities and make it a fantastic week. Also, I would love the excuse to get my hair trimmed so you will have to let me know when you are cutting at the school!