Friday, April 10, 2009

Movie Night!

Devin and I went to see the new movie Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D!! We had a lot of fun! It was nice to get a night out just the two of us! The movie didn't impress us 100% however! The 3D part was really cool and there were fun effects but I'm not going to lie we both fell asleep so maybe that is why we didn't like it so much! That's us in our HOT 3D glasses! They were sweet however they did give us little headaches after a while and I was a little disappointed that they were not the old fashioned ones. The white paper ones with red and blue lenses!!



2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

aww so much fun!!! I love the glasses! i think you should start wearing them to school:)

Ali said...

Kara! How are you? It has been sooooo so, way too long. It looks like you are doing great. I miss you, i hope all is well!