Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PHOTOSHOOT!

Me and my friend Kenzie from school did our very first photoshoot! We were really nervous so we did it together! I am so happy with the way it turned out and am so grateful for Steph for being such a good sport and helping out by being our gorgeous model! I think everyone who looks can see that she could make millions modeling...she's a knock out! It was so much fun, I'm so excited to do another one now! I know the actually photography isn't amazing but that's because I did it with my mom's camera so don't judge haha!!! We took about 350 pictures so I had a hard time picking one that I loved so a just put up a bunch! Yay Kenz we did it!!!












6 comments:

Jamie Perucci said...

wow kara you did a great job!! steph looks so cute. but she always is that beautiful! hah i can't wait to see you on sunday.

KeNzIE said...

We rocked this photoshoot out!!:)

Taryn said...

I love Steph!! Good job K.B.G! I love them!!

Pallas said...

Beautiful!!!!!

TJ and Stephanie said...

I had so much fun spending the day with you! You did such an incredible job!

Laura Hall said...

Cute photo shoot! Thanks for visiting my blog! I will have to add yours to my list. We miss that ward too... a lot. Sad.