Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN!!!






Saturday was Devin's 23rd birthday! My cute hubby is getting so big! We have spent all weekend celebrating!! Devin is so spoiled I let him open his presents late Friday night because he went on a bike ride with a bunch of family at 6 in the morning on Saturday! He got lots of fun accessories for his bike and some clothes! Unfortunately I couldn't get school off on Sat but we were still able to go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo that night! Then Sunday he had 2 birthday dinners...one with my parents and one with his family! We were going to go to the zoo for our little date but haven't found time yet so we are going to go next week sometime so instead we are going to make a cute dinner together just the two of us! I'm so grateful that I was blessed with such an amazing husband! Devin is the most incredible man I know! He is so loving, hardworking and selfless! I know I said he is spoiled but he spoils me more than anything just by how much love he shows me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!

1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

aww! that was a cute write up! I'm glad you two are together too! Happy B-day Dev-dog!