Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

Devin and I went up to Bear Lake for the 4th of July! We couldn't wait to go! We've missed it so much and I have to say I love that place so much more when I'm there on vacation instead of working! ;) We had a weekend full of adventure and excitement!
My top ten favorite adventures were:

-Paint Ball war with sling shots
-Fireworks in Evanston
-Paddling out into the middle of the Lake in a kiddie pool
-Magic Carpet ride (Devin and his cousin Adam pulling each on a piece of carpet behind the 4-wheeler on the beach)
-Walks on the Beach
-Sunday on the Sailboat
-Watching the boys try and catch carp in the marina
-Going for bike rides on the beach cruiser
-Mario Kart on the Wii
-Getting some sun...we all know I need it!










2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Kara! Looks like your having so much fun! I'm glad Bear Lake was fun! It looks gorgeous there!
P.S. Your hairs blonde again!

nick & mandi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you were able to go back to Bear Lake. Hopefully we can hang out with you before your leave is over!