Tuesday, March 30, 2010

P90X

Devin and I just got done doing ab ripper X and an arm and back work out with the P90X program. Let me tell you it is very pathetic when your legs hurt worse from the ab work out than your actual abdominal. Oh and my arms feel like jello! It is quite the work out. But the whole time you have this 45 year old man doing triple the work that you are doing so you can't quit!!! It's pretty fun though. I'm starting to get more excited about working out lately because I don't have to do it all inside! I feel way more motivated to work out when it is warm outside!! I can't wait until summer!!!

1 comment:

Editor said...

I know how you feel. Watching Tony do pull ups is humbling. Keep it up with P90X. You'll be able to complete Ab Ripper X in a couple weeks if you can stick with it. I think they should call Ab Ripper X, Core Ripper X.

Brad
www.WorkoutJourney.com