Friday, March 5, 2010

So life has been interesting lately. I'm done with hair school and still don't have a job! I was talking to Devin the other day, trying to figure out what to do with my life! I love to do hair so much but I know that's not all that I want to do. I want to get back into writing and I am toying with the idea of going back to school. I just don't know what kind of writing I am most interested in. I always thought that poetry was the path for me; I'm not quite sure anymore. I have been thinking about possibly journalism. I'm still up in the air about everything. Devin told me to just start writing. He said to just write until I figure out what i love to write about. So, this is me writing until I can figure out what grabs my interest. So I'm sorry if I bore everyone, but I am going to try and post regularly about...any and everything I can think of. I'm so happy I have an amazing husband who wants nothing more than to make me happy. He always gives me great advice!


i just love him!

1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

aww good for you girl!